The Women's Group ensures quality care to our patients by obtaining and maintaining the highest levels of certification for our physicians and technicians. You can be confident in our knowledge and training in the most current technologies and treatments.
- Safety Certification in Outpatient Excellence (SCOPE) for Women’s Health, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), 2014
- All of our physicians are board certified or board eligible with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG)
- Our nurse practitioner is a Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) with the American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB)
- Mammography Services
- Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA) certification
- American College of Radiology (ACR) certification for Mammography
- Our mammography techs are Registered Technologists in Mammography (RT(M)) with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Ultrasound: All of our ultrasound sonographers are Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (RDMS)
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) licensed
Safety Certification in Outpatient Practice Excellence (SCOPE) for Women's Health
Effective June 30, 2020, The Women's Group has achieved Safety Certification in Outpatient Excellence from the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG). We achieved our original certification on August 1, 2014 and are thrilled to continue to have this designation as it represents our ongoing commitment to improving the care we provide to our patients.
SCOPE is the first women's health-focused safety certification program for medical care delivered in an office setting. SCOPE is a voluntary program. Our office chose to participate and was assessed through a detailed application requiring data submission and an on-site visit. In addition to recognizing our office’s strong safety practices, the program helps us institute new safety processes, based on our patients’ needs, to ensure that the office continues to operate in line with current patient safety guidelines.
Please visit www.scopeforwomenshealth.org to find out more about what it means to be SCOPE certified.
On your next visit to the office, feel free to ask about our SCOPE certification and our commitment to patient safety.